Our recruiting experts with 1-3 decades of professional experience have worked with MNCs, led startups, & met 1000s of talented people. But they saw that not all talented people recognize their talents.
And the ones who recognize their ability still struggle to maximize their selling power. So what was holding them back?
- KPIs - They didn’t meet their KPIs, but more often it was the easiest thing to accomplish compared to the next 2
- Unawareness - They don't know that they should document their achievements
- Modesty - They think they aren’t doing anything worthy of being documented and shared
- Track Your accomplishment & use it:
- Before your year-end review (and while writing your self-assessment)
- When negotiating a raise or promotion
- While you’re preparing for an interview
- When you’re updating your resume or LinkedIn profile
- When you’re writing cover letters and networking emails
Our team at Sparklehood built this Career Achievement Tracker which is far better than even Brag Sheets. And we're sharing it with you to use & attract Top 2% opportunities in the industry.
It’s even FREE. What else do you need? If you put this to proper use, there’s no way you won’t see results.
You'll get lifetime access to this invaluable Career Achievements Journal!