Cracking a leadership or management role is only Step 0, while the “real job” awaits your valuable contribution after you hit the floor (or the cloud, if working remotely). You may want to change the company narrative from day 1, but it is advisable NOT TO.
Instead, first 90 days should be spent strategically to transition successfully into the new role.
As the consultancy, McKinsey notes, successful leadership transitions result in 90% higher likelihood that teams will meet their performance goals.
Achieving the wins
- Configure Leader’s expectations
- Set your project & organizational priorities
- Establish credibility in the eyes of the C-suite
- Build coalition team for strong influence
- Build momentum at the maturity of your 90-day-plan.
Achieve the toughest at your leadership role in the simplest manner. Claim your free access to the Action Plan now!
Enter 0 as the price and get free access to this invaluable Action Plan!